Friday, September 24, 2010

Update!♥

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've been a bit busy with things like school (and tomorrow I have to get blood work done :/). I plan to start blogging again tomorrow! Apparently I've been removed from my position at Stardoll Fun. :( I remember posting an update for my leave, but I remember it on here, too so who knows? I am planning on quitting all of the blogs I work for to go solo on a project, but that won't be for a while. I am also in the middle of a project with Ama called Juke and the Duke (click here to view and please follow!). But other than those reasons, I will be blogging better and more than ever! :D NOTE: I will not buy a banner from Sam; it will just be a waste of six stardollars in my case./:

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment